You can manage homemaking
with chronic illness for God’s glory.
Tired of wasting energy trying to keep up with it all?
If you’re sick and tired of trying to keep up with all the demands of homemaking while being sick and tired, it’s time for a new system.
Chronic Homemaking is a self-paced course that will guide you through all the key areas of homemaking and will equip you with the knowledge and resources you need to succeed at homemaking with chronic illness.
Even more – you’ll not only succeed in managing a well-kept home, but you will build your homemaking on the crucial foundation that so many people miss, and in so doing, you will glorify God in your life, home and tasks.
This is for you if…
- You’re tired of burning yourself out trying to keep up with systems and schedules that just wear you out…
- You’re ready to discover how you can glorify God as a Christian homemaker with chronic illness…
- You’re fed up of feeling like a failure because you can’t keep up with all the things that everyone else is doing…
- You struggle with everyday tasks and responsibilites and need some help to streamline things and get them under control…
You’re married, unmarried, a mom or have no kids!
No matter what stage of life you’re in, you’ll find lots of helpful tips and encouragement to help you out…
This is not for you if…
- You’re not interested in glorifying God and digging deep into what His word says about you, your illness and your home, then applying it to your homemaking tasks…
- You’ve already got homemaking with chronic illness for God’s glory all figured out…
- You don’t struggle with chronic illness, or exhaustion, or overwhelm…
- You’re happy for things to stay as they are in your home and life…
- You’re not willing to learn and grow, so that you can glorify God, no matter what your circumstances…
Hi! I’m Lois…
I’m a Christian wife, mama and writer, who blogs at LiveNourished.net (soon to be changing to WhereTruthLives.com…)
I’ve had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (C.F.S.) for most of my life.
I know what it’s like to live in constant pain. I know what it’s like to have muscles that feel so weak that you can barely hold your head up. I know what it’s like to feel like you’re missing out on 90% of life.
And, I know what it’s like to feel like a failure at homemaking because you just don’t have the physical energy, stamina or lack of pain to be able to keep up with all the things that other people can do.
But I discovered a secret that set me free from the nagging fear that I had failed miserably as a homemaker…
That’s why I made this course. I want to share with you what God has been teaching me about homemaking with chronic illness, for His glory.
What if you could…
Focus on the tasks you need to do in the right order?
Be given solutions for the problems you keep encountering?
Have a clean, tidy home without burning out and relapsing?
Get the encouragement you need to survive flare-ups?
Glorify God throughout all of it?
Here’s what you’ll get
- 9 video lessons you can watch at your own pace
- written transcripts of all the lessons
- tons of free printable worksheets, checklists, forms, trackers and planners
- exclusive members-only online zone packed with resources, recommendations and more
- members-only Facebook group so you can meet others who understand
- 21 other courses on various facets of Christian homemaking
ARE YOU READY TO STOP FEELING LIKE A HOMEMAKING FAILURE?
- 1: INTRODUCTION – Key principles and concepts to set you up for success…
- 2: THE CRUCIAL FOUNDATION – Principles and printables to help you discover the crucial foundation everything has to be built on…
- 3: DECLUTTERING – Principles and printables to help you find out why you’ve got clutter and how to sort it out!
- 4: CLEANING – Principles and printables to help you keep your home clean without negatively impacting your health!
- 5: PLANNING – Principles and printables to help you implement grace-filled methods of planning and scheduling your days!
- 6: COOKING – Principles and printables to help you always know what you’re making for dinner and save energy making it!
- 7: EVANGELIZING – Principles and printables to help you share your faith easily throughout your home and in everyday life!
- 8: BATHING & CLOTHING – Principles and practical recommendations to help you save energy getting ready for the day!
- 9: FLARE-UPS – Principles and practical encouragement for those dreaded dark days of worsened symptoms…
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chronic Homemaking just for people who are married and have kids?
Not at all! I purposefully didn’t deep dive into motherhood-specific topics in the course for a number of reasons, so the course will definitely benefit you whether or not you’re married or have kids.
How long do I get access for?
Your purchase gives you lifetime access to Chronic Homemaking, including all future updates!
How long will it take to work through Chronic Homemaking?
I’ve designed it to be a self-paced course, so you can work through it in as little time or as much time as you need, as and when you are feeling well enough.
TIRED OF WASTING ENERGY & getting nowhere?
let’s change that!
© 2017 Live Nourished | Where Truth Lives